Monday, December 2, 2013

The Tour

     During the past [almost] two years of doing photography as a business, I have covered a pretty broad range of focuses in my work. Although the majority of my photography is centered around families and children, really it feels as though I have done just about everything in-between. The past few years have seen me doing birthday parties and baby showers, maternity and newborn sessions, children and senior pictures, weddings, births, day-in-the-lives, and even business head-shots, all mixed in with a fair amount of families. Each session, no matter what category, has brought its own set of challenges and joys, and has taught me more about my camera and running a business.
     That being said, over the next few weeks it is my goal to take you on a tour. I will be visiting each category, one by one, in a series of posts. Each post will share some photo samples [of course!] from the chosen category, as well as a brief description about what each different category is teaching me. I will be covering categories in this order:

With You: Couple Photography

Promises: Wedding Photography

Waiting: Maternity Photography

Receiving: Birth Photography

Welcoming: Newborn Photography

Growing: Infant Photography (First Year)

Miracles: Child Photography

Moments: Day-in-the-Life Photography

Love: You and Your Child

Wings: Senior Portraits

Occasions: Event Photography

Professions: Business Photography

Together: Family Photography

I would be honored if you would join me for this tour! Check back in over the next few weeks-I really will be making an effort to post consistently :) I can't wait to share each of these with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment