Friday, April 27, 2012

K-love


   I'm not sure how many of you have ever heard of the radio station 104.9, also known as "Klove." My family, my friends, and most people who know me will tell you that I have an obsession with this station. It is a contemporary Christian music station that I listen to a lot. And if I am not listening to Klove, I am listening to other music from the bands and artists I hear on Klove. Just a little note about myself.
   Now, most everyone, I would venture to say, has been around a toddler or young child at some point in their life (I know, this seems totally off subject, but hang on, I will connect this with the previous paragraph in a minute). Even the most calm, quiet children are busy. As little ones, they are learning and exploring and there are oh-so-many things to do, places to be, etc. That is why, when I am photographing young age groups, I tend to just follow them with my camera, giving them fun new places to explore and props to play with (flowers, hats, umbrellas, etc.) Occasionally, I give them some directions, have them smile for the camera, or pose with mom or dad. Mostly, I just catch moments as they happen.
   One Wednesday last March, I got the chance to "shadow" an adorable little girl. A little girl who mistook my name - Kaela - for the radio station, Klove. Thus, my favorite station and I now share the same name :)








   This little girl was so incredibly sweet, and I had way to much fun with her and my camera. The hardest part was trying to limit the amount of pictures I put on here while trying to show you as many of my favorites as possible! Hope her sweet face brightens your day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete