Saturday, April 28, 2012

Learning


   Now that I have got you a bit caught up on happenings in the past few months, I am jumping back into April to tell you a little bit about this month. Photo world is keeping me extremely busy, with correspondence and setting up photo shoots and all that goes with that. It is the kind of craziness that is so worth while and I love it because it is yet one more aspect of this photo business.
   A few weeks ago I had the wonderful privilege of going and doing a photo shoot with a sweet newborn baby. I learned so much at this shoot. I learned about lighting and the consequences of very high ISO. I learned that the earlier in a baby's young life you do photos, the better. I learned that even when kids don't work exactly the way you had planned, it is impossible not to have fun with such sweet little faces and a camera. So, despite some challenges with baby's schedule and my own camera/lighting scenario, we managed to get some very fun pics of the family :)







   Every shoot is a learning experience for me, but this one was especially so. They say practice makes perfect, but maybe even the very best photographers still have things to learn and experience. I don't know. I do know that I'm gonna keep on practicing over and over again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment