Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Friday Morning, Part 1


      I've heard it said that a picture is worth a thousand words. What if I take two thousand pictures in one day? 

Approximately 2,000,000 words said, without me so much as opening my mouth.

According to good old google, the average human being says only 20,000 words in a day. I have come to be very thankful that God gave us all tongues rather than cameras.  

   Of course, I do not usually take 2,000 pictures in one day. This day was special. One Friday morning, at 1:30AM, I left my house with my mother and my camera. I had the incredible opportunity to witness the arrival of a sweet baby girl into the world, an unforgettable and precious experience. About 800 of my pics that day came between arriving at the family's home around 2AM and leaving around 7AM. Amazing start to the day.





After getting an hour or so of sleep, I headed off to my next photo shoot with a sweet, busy little 1-year old boy. Definitely kept me moving, but so worth it. The pictures kinda say it for me - he is adorable.










Immediately after that came another baby girl - theme of the day :) This baby, already several months old, was a bit more alert and awake than the baby girl I met early that morning. I had way to much fun catching her smiles and beautiful big eyes...









Thus went Part 1 of my crazy, 2000-picture-taking-day. Stay tuned for Part 2, to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment